The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Christopher J Blanco, FACFAS
Dr. Blanco is Board Certified in Foot Surgery and Rearfoot Recontructive Ankle Surgery . Dr Blanco was .born and raised in Miami, he earned his bachelor's degree in Psychology at Florida International University. He received his Doctorate at Barry University College of Podiatric Medicine. He received his podiatry and surgical training at South Miami Hospital/ Baptist Health System. Dr. Blanco is fluent in English and Spanish. Dr. Blanco often volunteers to perform free foot screenings. He loves what he does and will take the extra step for his patients to insure high quality care. He currently holds academic positions which include adjunct clinical Prof., Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine and Residency Director at Larkin Community Hospital Podiatric Medicine and Surgical residency.
As a podiatrist, Dr. Blanco specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the foot, ankle, and lower leg. They are sometimes referred to as foot doctors, foot and ankle surgeons, or podiatric surgeons. Podiatrists have expertise in orthopedics, radiography, sports medicine, dermatology, and foot and ankle surgery.
- Florida International University
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- Barry University
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- South Miami Hospital PSR-36
Certification and Licensure
- Licensed in State of Florida
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Ceritification in Rearfoot Reconstructive Ankle Surgery by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons